Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

First of all, sorry for not updating after so long. Maybe I've lost the mood to blog. Haha. Forgive me yea.

On the New Year Eve, Ashwin held a BBQ party, but eventually turned out to a Game Party (PS2, PSP, L4D and Dota). Thanks to Ram, i get to do Triple Kill for the first time. I know I'm noob in games. Best moments!

Pira, Sean, Ram, Nash, Amirul, Alex and I went to the party and guess what, Nash had just acted so dumb when Ram's mother came in. He greeted her as 'teacher' (Miss Shyamala, Ram's aunty). LMAO. haha.

When all of us were in Ash's room playing L4D, Nash screamed so much when the zombies were attacking. Haha. Too much secretion of adrenaline in the dark room.

Next, we played Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (thanks Sean) and again, Nash shouted like a mental patient. "AH, MAMA!", "AIYO!" etc etc.

But one thing is for sure, without Nash, there will be no 'chicken'. Ops, I mean 'fun' and 'excitement'.

I decided to work. Got rejected in a few places. Pissed. Haha. In the end, I got a job as a waiter at Hua Mei near Sutera Mall (located behing Tea Garden). 1K per month inclusive of dinner every day. Not bad, I guess.

To all my friends who are going to study soon, all the best in adapting the new environment. Whereas to those who are working or going to work soon, sleep early at night and faced the people from the soft kind to the Lan-C kind.

I have decided to take chemical engineering at Singapore Poly. Sad case, only few of my friends going poly. Anyways, I will be going SP's Open House on the 8th of January (if i can take leave on that day). Just text me if anyone want to follow me. Thanks.

Okay, I have to get ready to work. Hope I wont be fired on the first day. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment