Friday, July 31, 2009

Daylight Robbery..only once in a blue moon

This is one of the most rare moments i experienced when I'm in my room.
At approximately 2pm today, I was doing my add maths work when I felt there's an animal walking around outside. A man with white shirt walking on the roof. Well, I was too bored so I took out my camera and started taking pictures.
Robbery, that's what I thought at that moment. Observe this pictures below:

They are trying to enter the next house. Greedy robbers.

Mr White Shirt Guy is happy with whatever he's doing.


No mercy to plants too. I wondered what will happen to me if I was there. Probably I will end up in the hospital with no arms and legs anymore.

Then Mr White Shirt Guy caught me taking pictures. I was like 'oh shit, he saw me. Damn, will he climb up my house and attack me?'

Then he stared at me for a long 30 seconds and finally said "Oi, what u looking at? Please don't call the police. How about this, I show you 2 magic tricks and you pretend that you did not see anything, okay?' (in mandarin)

I agreed. He chopped of a tree branch and put it on the roof.

And Poof, he turned the branch to flame! Cool stuff eh..

I was entertained to the max wei. So the next magic trick, his partner did another trick.
Check it out, by throwing a tree branch to his direction, he became half naked!
Haha. What if Alex possessed such skills to perform this magic trick? Many girls will be screaming i guess..haha..(Alex dont scold me yea)


Mr White Shirt Guy showed off. Cheh. So action. haha.

I threw 2 cans of drinks to them and told them i was looking forward to seeing them again next time, with more magic tricks. haha.


Okay, first confirm H1N1 case in EC. Rahul from 3 Cendekis is in ICU now.
Nash Teo got mc for 3 days while Amirul sitting between Nash and I got mc for 5 days.
I'm still fine. haha.
Derreck, who's sitting behind Amirul not feeling well also.

Some nice st jon group pictures below:

Credits to Eric Low

Lastly, Happy Birthday in advance to Jethro Lim Yong Shen, my boss in st jon. haha.


That is all for now. chao

No comments:

Post a Comment