Thursday, September 17, 2009

138

Okay, I'm back to blog after the hellish trials for about 10 days.
So after Chemistry and Physics Paper 3 on Monday, I went to Perling for my driving test.
Jon, Sean and I walked to the bus stop and waited for approximately 20 minutes till a Perling bus arrived. Heng ah, luckily there's PLENTY of Tun Aminah bus (though most of them are old, at least MORE than Perling). Students are supposed to line up and walk up the bus in an orderly manner, but because there's so little Perling bus till they have to rush in the bus like small kids. To go with the flow, I became one of them. haha

Saw Ko Yi Ning (pai seh, I don't know how to spell her name) from Convent, doubt she didn't recognise the weirdo who said hi to her. Okay, back to the journey to Perling. Went down with Jethro and headed to the Berjaya. Yea, Berjaya in English is Pass. But why there are people who Fail? Sad case.

When I reached the canteen, many ah bengs were looking at me. They might be thinking that this innocent looking kid will sure fail his driving test. I quickly went in the toilet and get changed.

Then my instructor brought me to my sit. Everyone was wearing a blue tag while i looked so Lost. Curious, I gathered my courage and walked to the counter. EVERYONE was looking at me, I was damn positive wei. Then I asked one ah pek in charge, he asked me to sit down and wait. Felt so embarrassed and went back to my sit.

Then Ellena and Yubei came. They sat behind me and don't know what were they doing as my mind was full of stuff. Luckily I managed to calm down and waited patiently. I got number 138 (in cantonese means prosperity for the whole eternity). cool eh. haha

After about 1 hour, I was in action. Route B. Yea babe, i preferred this route as I was more familiarized with it. Went in the car, greet the examiner who was wearing mask (maskman)
. Did those checkings etc etc.

Then reversed. Fuh, scared man. I wasn't use to the clutch and all. Luckily I managed to reverse without the car breaking down. The maskman asked me to turn back to Berjaya. Yes, I only travelled about half of the route.

16 out of 20. Pass. But I know I deserved more than that as I did not do any mistakes. Then going up bukit, pass la. Side parking, failed at first. The JPJ guy asked me to pull handbrake and sent his henchman (an Indian guy from Berjaya) to check whether I enter the box a not. From their angle, it was considered as fail but in the end i won! haha. The Indian guy said okay to the JPJ guy but he's a freaking stubborn. He came down to check for himself and walked away in a 'pek chek' mood. He let me off. haha. 3 Point Turn, pass la.

Overall Pass. haha. Ellena and Yubei also passed. Cool stuff.

Went for badminton today. Shiok sia. Wen han, Shem, Gwee and I went to Larkin and met up with a few SSI pros. But we also quite good la, not very noob. haha. Then when the SSI guys left, we played singles and doubles. I will make mistakes whenever I'm under pressure. Shit, if I was able to control my fear, I wouldn't repeat the mistakes over and over again. Though I lost most of the time, I knew that there was improvement. Made some successful dives and didn't lose points was satisfying.

Got my P license today also, and went to fetch my sis back from tuition. Damn, auto car is so different from manual. I panicked when my mum shouted at me, because I did not turn the sterring in an accurate angle. A mixture of nervous and fun.

To those who haven't take the driving class and test, congrats because my instructor said Berjaya will change their cars to Viva. They wouldn't be using Kancil anymore because "Kancil boleh gigit orang", a quote from my KPP teacher, Cik Haslizan. Haha.

This coming satuday will be EC St John's AGM. 5 years in St John already, time flies so fast.
I didn't achive some of my goals in St John. Haiz, sad la.

Will update about the AGM. Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment