Friday, September 25, 2009

Badminton!

To Adeline, Kim, Chin Fang, Jon, Sean and Reuben.


Thanks for accompanying me for badminton today. Had fun with you all!


A tiring day for me indeed. Walked to me church from Jusco Bukit Indah because there were no bus. Thanks Sean =.=


Luckily the weather was not too hot. If not I would end up in the hospital just now due to heat exhaustion and profuse sweating. Sounds gross, I know.


It's kind of pathetic when you have already got your driving license but you are not allowed to drive. Troublesome! Besides, I'm only allowed to drive alone after next year's Chinese New Year! Is like so freaking long. Argh.


Maybe I need to gain my parents' trust because I'm still a beginner. In addition, there is only one car available.


Oh, I almost saw an accident when I drove to Sutera Utama for dinner just now. It was just a few metres away from me. My first time driving at night, a great feeling but more pressurized. It's not as easy as driving in daylight.


Alright, got to sleep already. All the best to Kimberly and Wen li for Undang Test later. Hope you all pass and proceed to the next round. Haha, sounds like a game.


Good luck to all form 5s who will be taking SPM which is just around the corner.


Nights and Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment