Friday, September 18, 2009

Stupid man

Right, so I can drive my parents car already. But only near my housing area.
My dad told my mum to let me drive by passing by all the traffic lights. Okay, no short cuts.
Fine.



I've to use the longer way. There was a point when a car was approaching and i had to brake because there were all these inconsiderate neighbors who parked their car on the side of the road. These people are mentally retarded as they can parked their car inside their porch, instead they chose to be greedy, selfish and inconsiderate.



Back to the braking part, so another car was behind me. Then he hon me. Fcuk. He BLIND or what
. I sticked my P sticker on the front and the back of the car yesterday and yet he hon me.
Basket, not only that, he looked at me and raised up his hand. Fuh, blood pressure increased. Got nagged by my mum. Normal la.




By the way, the guy looked like Mr Halim (my form 4 Bio teacher). I'm sure Mr Halim wouldn't be so selfish and act like that stupid man. Ass.




Got to practice more on this Altis. I preferred auto. hee.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment